The Department of Architecture in National Cheng Kung University was established in 1944, one of the first five departments of the university. It is also the first architecture school at college level in Taiwan. Top quality teaching and research has always been the Department’s key concern. The development of Masters and PhD programs, respectively in 1968 and 1991, was responsive to the need of the industry, society and to the need of upgrading the Department’s capacity to contribute to this field. Since its establishment the Department has contributed significantly to the training of architectural profession, to the advancement of knowledge, and to the improvement of Taiwan's building industry and urban environment.
Department of Architecture
National Cheng Kung University
FORMATION OF TIME:
THE NUMBER OF TEACHER AND STUDENTS: